National Certification Authority of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter: NCA of the RoK) was established on October 29, 2008.
Pursuant to Clause 12-1, Article 13 of the Law of the RoK “On Informatization” as of November 24, 2015, National Information Technologies JSC provides NCA of the RoK with support and system and technical maintenance.
The objective for the establishment of NCA of the RoK was provision of robust authentication means and digital signature to individuals and legal entities of the Republic of Kazakhstan when using e-Gov services, information systems of various business structures, and also protection of e-mail correspondence.
NCA of the RoK issues registration certificates on the following templates:
- “Legal entity – Chairman”;
- “Legal entity – Employee with signatory right”. The certificate template is only intended for individuals, who have a right to sign documents (Deputy Chairmen, Managing Directors, Chiefs of Staff, etc.);
- “Legal entity – Employee with the right to sign financial documents”. The certificate template is only intended for Chief Accountant, CFO and other individuals bearing the relevant authorities;
- “Legal entity – HR employee”. The certificate template is only intended for HR personnel and to revoke registration certificates of dismissed employees;
- “Legal entity – Organization`s employee”. The certificate template is intended for other employees of an organization;
- Participant of “Treasury-Client” IS (for signing and authentication);
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for an individual. Intended for identification of server client by domain name and provision of secured connection;
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for a legal entity. Intended for identification of server client by domain name and provision of secured connection;
The templates enable information systems creating their own security policies. The policy for application of NCA of the RoK registration certificates templates is left to the discretion of information system owner.
National Information Technologies Joint-Stock Company
Call-Center: +7 (7172) 701 999
Legal address: Mangilik El avenue, building 55/15, 010000, Nur-Sultan, Republic of Kazakhstan, “EXPO” Business Center
D-U-N-S Registred address:
NATSIONALNYE INFORMATSIONNYE TEKHNOLOGII, AO
55/15 prospekt Mengilik El, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
Working hours: every day from 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM, lunch break from 01:00 PM to 02:30 PM, except of weekends and public holidays
Technical support: 1414, 8-800-080-7777
Technical support e-mail: email@example.com