Due to the release of the updated version of NCALayer 1.3, we inform you about the need to reinstall the application to the new version of NCALayer in order to eliminate problems when working in an IC using EDS. The new version of the application is available in the “NCALayer” section at the following link https://pki.gov.kz/ncalayer . In case of problems during installation, we recommend that you read the NCALayer installation guide, which reflects possible problems and their solutions (https://pki.gov.kz/docs/nl_ru /), or contact the technical support of the NCA RK.*
*The links have been removed due to reduced network load.
- Added a new signing certificate for the update file;
- All modules of the NC RK have been re-signed with a new code signing certificate;
- Added an option to work with tokens and smart cards in mac OS Big Sur and above;
- Fixed logging in mac OS.
- Fixed key pair generation and signature generation errors for a batch of identity cards issued since September 2020.
- Added the useCrossLAF option to display interface elements in a cross-platform style. Mac OS is enabled by default.
- Selection of several modules to install in the ”Module Management” window;
- Added display of the update date of the list of available modules (ncalayer.der) ;
- New icon in the macOS menu bar;
- Corrected the restart of the application in macOS after installing the modules.
- Fixed encoding of the IssuerSerial value in XAdES;
- Fixed CMS check in the absence of SignerInfo;
- Fixed XML validation in the absence of signatures that can be contained in arbitrary tags (XPath).